- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium-high heat on the stove with 1/2 cup of water. Add in your bell pepper, kale, and onion. Sautée for 10 minutes.
- Add your garbanzo beans, sautéed veggies, peas, corn and spices into your food processor and process until well mixed. In the video, I used a blender which is not ideal, food processors are much better. Next, add in your oats and process again. Your mixture should be slightly sticky but also formable. If it is still too wet add in some more oats or oat flour.
- Next, take about 1/8 cup worth of the mixture and roll into golf size balls. Repeat until all the mix is gone.
- Place veggie balls on a non-stick baking sheet/parchment paper and place in the oven for 25-35 minutes. Just check on them a few times so they don’t burn.
- Once the time is up, take them out and let them cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy these on their own, in a wrap, on top of a salad or with some mashed potatoes YUM